1.1 We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
1.2 This policy shall apply to all of our customers.
1.3 This policy shall apply to all orders submitted through our website and by phone.
1.4 This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
2.1 If you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if:
- we receive the returned product within 30 days following the date of dispatch of the product to you;
- the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the product; and
- none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
3. Returns procedure
3.1 In order to take advantage of your rights under this policy, you must contact us to obtain a return authorisation number, and then send the product to us with a covering note quoting that number.
3.2 Products returned under this policy must be sent by Royal Mail Signed For delivery to St David’s Hospice Care, Blackett Avenue, Newport NP20 6NH.
3.3 You will usually be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy. In the event of the goods being faulty, we will refund your postage.
4.1 The following types of product may not be returned under this policy:
- DVDs, CDs and other audio or video or audio-visual recordings;
- computer software (whether on CD-ROM, DVD-ROM or otherwise);
- toiletries and cosmetics;
- any product made to your specification;
- any product made to order;
- any product personalised or adapted for you; or
- gift vouchers.
5.1 We will give you a refund for the price you paid to us in respect of any product properly returned by you in accordance with this policy.
5.2 We will refund to you the original delivery charges relating to the returned product if the product is faulty or damaged. On such occasions we may ask you to provide evidence that the product is faulty or damaged such as a photo or returning the item to us for inspection.5.3 We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
5.4 We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we receive your returned product.
6. Improper returns
6.1 If you return a product in contravention of this policy, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product:
- we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product;
- we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
7. Our details
7.1 This website is owned and operated by St David’s Hospice Care (Registered Charity Number: 1010576. Registered in Wales Number: 2700097. Registered Office: Blackett Avenue, Newport, NP20 6NH).
7.2 Our principal place of business is at Blackett Avenue, Newport NP20 6NH.
7.3 You can contact us:
- by post, to the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact numbers published on our website; or
- by email, using the email addresses published on our website or here at firstname.lastname@example.org