1.1 In this policy we set out details of the delivery methods, periods and charges that apply to orders for cards, branded merchandise, pens and badges and any other products added from time to time (“our Products”) made through our website or by telephone.
1.2 This policy shall not create legally enforceable rights and obligations; rather, our usual practice in relation to the delivery of Products is indicated in this policy.
2. Free delivery
2.1 All orders will be subject to delivery charges as detailed in Section 5 of this Delivery Policy.
3. Geographical limitations
3.1 We will usually only be able to deliver Products to the United Kingdom, including the following countries and territories: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
3.2 We may from time to time agree to deliver Products to other countries and territories.
4. Delivery methods and periods
4.1 The methods that we use to deliver our products, and the time periods within which delivery is usually completed, are as follows:
- We will arrange for the Products you purchase to be delivered to the delivery address you specify during the checkout process.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the Products on or before the date for delivery set out in the order confirmation or, if no date is set out in the order confirmation, within 5 days following the date of the order confirmation.
4.2 If you place your order by midday (12:00 pm) on a working day in Wales, these time periods run from the close of business (5:00pm) on that day; if you place your order after midday or on a non-working day, these time periods run from the close of business (5:00pm) on the following working day.
4.3 The delivery periods set out in this Section 4 are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery in good time, we do not guarantee delivery before the end of the stated period.
4.4 We may conduct fraud screening checks before dispatching the Product, and these checks may delay your delivery. If the delivery is likely to be delayed as a result of fraud screening checks, we will notify you.
5. Delivery charges
5.1 Delivery charges will be quoted by us on our website.
5.2 Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the Products in your order.
5.3 Our delivery charges are as follows: Standard Royal Mail 2nd class.
6. Delivery tracking
6.1 Delivery tracking is available in respect of some orders and shall be charged at the delivery service provider’s standard rate and notified to you in accordance with section 5.1 above
7. Receipt and signature
7.1 All deliveries must be received in person at the delivery address, and a signature must be provided.
7.2 Our delivery service provider will notify you in advance of attempting to make a delivery requiring signature.
8. Additional deliveries
8.1 If an initial delivery attempt is unsuccessful, our delivery service provider will make at least 1 more attempt to deliver the Products in your order.
9.1 If your Products remain undelivered despite our delivery service provider making at least 1 more attempt to deliver them, the delivery service provider will leave a card at your address, with instructions on how you may collect your Products, including a time limit for collection.
10. Delivery problems
10.1 If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us using the contact details that we publish on our website or otherwise notify to you.
10.2 If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your Products, and such failure is your fault, and you do not collect your Products from our delivery service provider within the relevant time limit, we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the Products; however, we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery (even where the initial delivery was free of charge).
10.3 An list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault includes but is not limited to:
- you provided the wrong address for delivery;
- there is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided;
- the address for delivery is not reasonably accessible;
- the address for delivery cannot safely be accessed;
- if in-person receipt is not required, there is no easy and secure means of leaving the Products at the address for delivery and there is no person available to accept delivery; or
- if in-person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for delivery to accept delivery and provide a signature.