In the community
Nearly 80% of the costs for St David’s Hospice Care to maintain services to the community is met by fundraising whether that’s through our Charity Shops, Weekly Lottery, our own organised events or most importantly events organised in the Community.
Finding ways of raising money is not easy, but it can be extremely rewarding, and great fun too!
You can see some of the fundraising events being organised in the Community by visiting our Community Fundraising site
Not sure what type of event to hold? Download our A-Z of fundraising ideas.
If you want to organise your own fundraising event, we are here to support you all the way. We can offer you a personalised service to help make your event a great success. Some of the ways in which we can help include:
- Artwork, posters and promotional materials
- Sponsorship Forms
- Marketing Advice and help with promoting the event in local papers etc.
- Social media exposure via Twitter/Facebook
- Advice on safety and legal issues
- We will endeavour to attend your event if requested
- We will always provide you with a certificate in order that your event is remembered in your Community