People celebrate their birthdays on Facebook every day, with people wishing each other well, sending messages and photos of good times.
You can help St David’s Hospice Care raise funds by creating your very own Facebook Birthday Fundraiser.
Community fundraising for St David’s Hospice care is incredibly important for us, we are funded by the Community for the Community.
How it works?
- When your birthday is coming up, Facebook will invite you to create a fundraiser.
- You can select St David’s Hospice Care as your nominated charity.
- You select how much you would like to raise and when you would like to run your fundraiser until.
- Facebook will also invite you to tell your friends and family why you have chosen to dedicate your birthday to us.
- You can take this opportunity to share your experiences and that of your family.
- Once these details have been set you’re good to go.
- Setting up a fundraiser is free.
- You have the option to match the donation amount to give your fundraiser a boost if you wish.
- Invite your friends and family to donate to your birthday fundraiser and spread the word.
- You can find out more about Facebook Birthday Fundraisers HERE.
- You can also start a Facebook Fundraiser right now Click HERE to get started!
- Every donation, however small or large makes a positive difference .
- Thank you and Happy Birthday
Our Social Media
- Facebook – search @Stdavids79
- Twitter – search @SDFHC
- Insta – search @Stdavids79