Jolly Jumper Day
- Event Type
- Seasonal Fundraiser
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
Fundraising on 01633 851051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jolly Jumper Day 2022
Jolly Jumper Day is a festive fundraiser in support of St David’s Hospice Care where the community gets involved by holding their own events to raise money. We’ll be holding ours on Friday 16th December 2022 but you can hold yours whenever suits you. There is no limit to what you do for your event, it can be as big and jolly or as humble as you like, as long as there’s a festive theme.
Supporting St David’s Hospice Care
From the office to the classroom, by getting Christmassy for the cause you are helping to provide much needed hospice care to patients all over South East Wales during the festive period. It is an even more poignant time for patients and families who are facing Christmas with a life limiting illness. Just by donning your festive knit and donating you are making sure that our nurses can continue to care when patients need us most. We would love for you to donate whatever you can manage but also have fun doing it.
Every penny counts!
- Jolly Jumper Day in school or work
- Grab some friends and family, get together and wear your jumpers whilst making a donation towards the work of the Hospice (Even on Christmas Day)
- Hold a Coffee Morning, afternoon tea at 3, maybe a G&T at 3, or even wine at 9.
*Please abide by the latest COVID-19 guidelines
- Why not set-up a Just Giving page and become part of the #jollyjumper team ‘Click here’
Text to donate
- Text CWTCH 3 JOLLY to give £3 – send your text to 70300
- Text CWTCH 5 JOLLY to give £5 – send your text to 70300
- Text CWTCH 10 JOLLY to give £10 – send your text to 70300
- Text CWTCH 15 JOLLY to give £15 – send your text to 70300
- Text CWTCH 20 JOLLY to give £20 – send your text to 70300
100% of your donation goes to St David’s Hospice Care. Texts cost your donation plus 1 message at your standard network rate. Always get the bill payers permission.
Help us advertise this event or yours
- A4 Poster – ‘Click here’: JJD-2022-A4-Poster
Order your Fundraising Pack
- To start your fundraising, request your free fundraising pack full of useful resources, ideas and inspiration.
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel. 01633 851051
Thank you for supporting St David’s Hospice Care.
Ho Ho Ho
Get updates and join in the conversation on social media:
< Back to event list