Corporate Secretary£25,000 - £28,000 FTE depending on experience (pro rata £15,000 - £16,800 p.a.)
Part time position – circa 22.5 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for a Corporate Secretary to provide a high level administration and secretarial service to the Board of Trustees, the CEO/Director of Nursing and the Senior Management team. The role involves taking minutes at the Board Meetings and other key Committee meetings. Compiling and circulating reports and Board papers to attendees. Managing and forwarding post to the Trustees and providing key administrative support to all members of the Corporate team as required.
You will need to be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and ideally be familiar with online video conferencing platforms such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom. You will work to a high degree of accuracy and pay close attention to detail. You must maintain a professional conduct at all times.
All information must be dealt with sensitively and confidentially.
Previous experience of working in a health care setting would be beneficial.
The individual must:
- have excellent typing and secretarial skills with experience in using all Microsoft Office packages
- demonstrate a professional and methodical approach to all aspects of work
- understand the importance of confidentiality and privacy
- have the ability to deal with sensitive information/situations
- have previous experience of taking and presenting minutes at Board or Senior Management level
- work to a high degree of accuracy and pay close attention to detail
- ensure all correspondence is circulated promptly and efficiently
- maintain an efficient and orderly filing system
- be prepared to deal with change and to adapt working practices accordingly
For an informal discussion please contact Lisa Mullen, HR on 01633 851051 or email HR@stdavidshospicecare.or
Closing Date: Friday 15th January 2021
Apply using secure online form