Pontypool 10k Home Run Terms and Conditions
Entry to this event is conditional on your agreement to and acceptance of, the following terms and conditions:-
- I understand that this is a charity event and will endeavour to raise sponsorship to support the work of St. David’s Hospice Care.
- I certify that I release St. David’s and their agents, officials and volunteers for any loss or injury caused through my participation in this event.
- I confirm that I am over 15 years old and that I understand that I take part entirely at my own risk.
- I certify that I give full consent for any photographic/video materials to be held and used by St. David’s Hospice Care for all and any purposes connected with publication and commercialisation.
- The event also adheres to the British Athletics new rule (with effect from 1 st April 2016), Rule 240 S 5, regarding the wearing of headphones: “The wearing of headphones, or similar devices, (other than those medically prescribed), is not permitted in races on any single carriageway road that is not wholly closed to traffic…” – and as such I understand I am not allowed to wear headphones. Note this applies to in-ear headphones; bone conductors that sit behind the ear are allowed.
- Entries cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the event is cancelled.
- If we cancel the event (for any reason) you will receive a refund of the entry fee.
- Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are
at your own risk.
- Liability for the cancellation or rescheduling of an Event will be limited to the refund as set out in these terms and conditions
- We will not be responsible for any loss, theft or damage of your personal belongings, other than caused as a result of our negligence
or other breach of statutory duty
- Some of your data will be shared with the event timing partners for the purposes of producing Results only.
- The results will be published and shared with relevant parties.