Light Up a Life
Light Up A Life 2021
“We never lose the ones we love, For memory keeps them near – Time dims the loss and lets the love, Shine bright and sweet and clear.”
Background to Light Up a Life
Light Up a Life is a series of special events that take place around the UK during December each year by the Hospice movement. The events are organised to help families and friends to come together to remember and celebrate the lives of loved ones.
We completely understand the importance of Light Up A Life and the significance that our services hold in many of our supporters hearts so we will be holding a virtual event you can join from wherever suits you with your family or your close friends.
How it will work
- A leaflet will be mailed to supporters in late October/early November.
- Within the leaflet, there will be an opportunity to list the names of those you would like remembered.
- Upon return of the leaflet, we ask for a donation to help us provide the vital work that the hospice provides.
- All names submitted will be read out at our Outdoor Service and added to our Online Memory Book.
- Dedications need to be returned before 1st December 2021
You can find out more about how to attend our Outdoor Service here:
Text to donate
- Text CWTCH LUAL 3 to give £3 – send your text to 70300
- Text CWTCH LUAL 5 to give £5 – send your text to 70300
- Text CWTCH LUAL 10 to give £10 – send your text to 70300
- Text CWTCH LUAL 15 to give £15 – send your text to 70300
- Text CWTCH LUAL 20 to give £20 – send your text to 70300
100% of your donation goes to St David’s Hospice Care. Texts cost your donation plus 1 message at your standard network rate. Always get the bill payers permission.
- Facebook – @stdavids79
- Twitter – @SDFHC
- Instagram -@stdavids79
- LinkedIn – @St David’s Hospice Care
- Tel: 01633 851051
Thank you & Support
- St David’s Hospice Care is extremely grateful for all support, if you feel you need support from us please contact us:
- 01633 851051