- This is not a race! It’s a personal challenge for fun.
- 5 Distances to choose from
- Rolling start from Caerleon – times to be allocated.
- Arrive back at The Priory, Caerleon for a fantastic finish festival & BBQ.
- Marshals, maps, water stations, feed stations and medical cover provided.
- Dalmatian themed fancy dress encouraged!
- Please help your hospice care service to continue by raising a minimum of £50 in sponsorship.
For full information please visit the Dalmatian Ride website
- 101km - Configure route - (63 mile) - (Sponsored by Configure)
- 72.5km – Canal route – (45 mile)
- 59km – Magor route - (37 mile)
- 39km – Nash route – (24 mile)
- 18km – Newport Riverfront route - (10 mile)
- Riders take full responsibility for themselves for the duration of the event.
- A helmet must be worn at all times.
- Riders are expected to abide by the Highway Code.
- Riders to be mindful and respectful of pedestrians.
- 39 km Route: Minimum age 12 (on day of event)
- 59 km, 72.5 km and 101 km Routes: Minimum age 16 (on day of event)