Rainbow Walk, Virtual Event Option – Do it your own way
- Event Type
- Remember a Loved One - Rainbow Walk
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
Fundraising on 01633 851051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rainbow Remembrance Walk, Virtual Event Option – Do it your own way
Walk in memory of your loved ones on our ‘new’ circular routes starting and finishing at one location. The fantastic backdrop or Sirhowey Valley Country Park allows you the option of either a 2, 4 or 6 mile walk with some amazing scenery. Along the way, take a decorated memory pebble to place by the memory tree.
- During the month of September 2021
- Any time to suit you
- Either utilise the space at Sirhowey Valley Country Park
- Circular routes starting and finishing at Pont Lawrence Rees with parking at Nine Mile Point Industrial Estate – Map links below
- 2 miles
- 3 miles
- 5.5 miles
Entry fees (Virtual event – Do it your way)
- Adults £10.
- Child £7.50 (5-15yrs).
- Family £30 (2 adults and 2 children).
- Includes Lavender Walk t-shirt, information pack and medal.
- Your t-shirt and information pack will be sent to you in the post prior to the September beginning.
- Wear your t-shirt proudly to raise awareness of the Hospice whether you are out pounding the streets on the route of your choice or taking part in person.
- We will enclose a memory heart tribute which can be pinned to the back of your t-shirt. These can be personalised by writing your own message or loved ones name(s).*
- We aim to make your day very special with a time to reflect and remember your loved ones at the memory tree. Bring and leave a pebble at the very special tree nestled alongside the river.
- Don’t forget to take photos and post to our social media pages, we would love to see what you have achieved and how you are remembering those close to you.
- Facebook @stdavids79
- Twitter @SDFHC
- Instagram @stdavids79
- There is no minimum sponsorship target.
- However, in these difficult and uncertain times, with almost all of our usual fundraising activity cancelled during the pandemic, we need your help more than ever.
- We encourage all walkers to raise additional sponsorship to support our nurses and clinical staff working exceptionally hard on the front line to continue our vital care.
Most people find it easy to raise at least £50 each by asking their friends and family. Please use the link below to set up your JustGiving fundraising page now. Or you can add a personal donation at checkout when you register below.
Online fundraising Page
Click here to set-up your personal page
- We ask you to abide by COVID-19 Restrictions and guidelines at the time.
- At this stage, we will not be accepting registrations on the day.
- We can take entries up to the week before September but please remember that we have to order and prepare all pack elements which includes the t-shirts. Please register early to ensure a smooth event journey.