Three Peaks of Wales
- Snowdon, Cadair Idris and Pen Y Fan
- Event Type
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
The Fundraising Team on 01633 851051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Climb the 3 highest peaks in Wales in 24 hours
Have you got what it takes to slay the 3 Welsh giants Snowdon, Cadair Idris and Pen Y Fan?
Gather your team of 5, dust off your boots and get ready to take on one of Wales’s most iconic challenges.
- The routes are designed for those with a moderate to good level of fitness
- Teams of 5 (4 walkers and 1 driver)
- T-shirt included
- Check in with the event organisers on the evening of Friday 20th September 2019 in Snowdon
- 3am start on the Saturday
- Each mountain marshalled by trained & experienced personnel
- Entry fee: £50 per team (non-refundable)
- £600 minimum sponsorship (per team) that all goes towards providing palliative care for patients and support for their families at a very difficult time
- Hot food available at the base of Pen Y Fan when you finish
- Prizes for most sponsorship handed in on the day and then 1st, 2nd and 3rd fastest teams*
*The clock is stopped when your LAST team member finishes so make sure you stick together as a team and give each other plenty of encouragement (or sweets)!
A disclaimer form will need to be signed by every member of the team. Please download a copy and distribute to each team member to be signed and returned to us by email or by posting to the address at the top of the form.
Please Note: The Team Captain must ensure that all participants receive a copy of the disclaimer form which must be completed and sent back to us as soon as possible after registration. Any teams who have not submitted their signed disclaimers prior to the event will not be able to participate.
Download a disclaimer form here:
Once registered you can download this Registration Pack (below) which includes information for participants such as places to stay and the essential equipment needed:
Please note: The minimum age to take part is 16 years old on the day of the event. Anyone under the age of 18 who is taking part must have written parental consent and must be accompanied by an adult.
Start your team fundraising efforts by setting up a Just Giving or Virgin Money Giving page. Online fundraising allows you to reach a wider audience instantly by sharing your page on social media, making it the easiest and most effective way to get sponsorship.
Join the conversation; get training motivation and event information on the official event Facebook page here:
This event is sponsored by:
< Back to sponsorship forms