- Event Type
- Charity Cycling
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
Once again we will be spreading the Christmas cheer all throughout Newport and we welcome you to the join us on the 2019…
This year our joyful charity ride will be slightly different as it will be loops of the picturesque City of Newport Riverfront. With a start and finish in the same place, you will be able to cycle as many times as you like around the 3.5-mile circular course.
Christmas themed fancy dress such as Santa suits or elf suits are a must and we encourage you to bling your bikes in tinsel & lights! There is no such thing as too ‘Christmassy’.
- £7.50 per person (100% of this is donated to St David’s Hospice Care)
- Any additional sponsorship raised is HUGELY appreciated
- Route distance of 3.5 miles is 1 loop
- Start and finish on the Riverfront (exact location TBC nearer the time)
- Start time: 10.00am
- Finish time: 12 Noon
- Minimum age: 8 Years (all under 18s to be accompanied by a parent/guardian)
In return for a donation, the following items will be available:
- Tea/Coffee/Hot Chocolate
- Mince Pies
- £7.50 per person
- £20 family entry based on adults and up to 3 children (additional places can be arranged on the day)
- Entry on the day will be accepted
Important Safety Information
This is a closed road route on pathways, please respect other users at all times.
100% of your entry fee is donated to the continued work of St David’s Hospice Care. However, if you feel you’d like to pedal the extra mile for hospice care we would really appreciate it if you could raise some sponsorship. Every single penny counts.
You can download a sponsorship form at the top of this page or set up your very own online fundraising page by following one of these links:
Once you’re registered, click ‘attending’ on the Facebook group to join the conversation and keep up-to-date with news and info:
This event is supported by:
< Back to sponsorship forms