- Rodney Parade, Newport
- Event Type
- Charity Walk and Rugby
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
St David's Hospice Care on 01633 851051 or email email@example.com
Coinciding with ‘Super Saturday’ Guinness Six Nations
Charity Walk – Rugby – Beer – Hot dogs
Join us for our exciting new event for 2023!
Gather some friends and join us for a good old fashioned charity walk ending at Rodney Parade where beer and food await to reward you for your fundraising efforts, before we all cheer on Wales for 14.45pm kick off vs France in the Six Nations.
- A 5 mile charity walk with various start points around Newport
- Beer & hotdog upon completion of the walk at Rodney Parade, Newport
- Watch Wales V’s France on multiple tv screens in the marquee
- Large screen TV, placed just outside the marquee
- Q & A with Ex Wales Internationals before kick off
- Bar open for the duration of the Guinness 6 Nations games
- Entertainment for kids within Rodney Parade grounds
- Live band to play throughout the afternoon/evening
- Parkway Hotel, Cwmbran
- Caerleon, Newport
- Risca Leisure Centre, Caerphilly
- IAC, Queensway Meadows (Spytty), Newport
- £20 per person (over 18’s) – Receive a beer & hotdog
- £10 (under 18’s) – Receive a soft drink & hotdog
Your entry fee only covers the cost of staging such a large scale event. It is your sponsorship, fundraising or donation which will make a difference to local people who need our support.
Why take part?
Your involvement will allow St David’s Hospice to support patients and families facing the most difficult time of their lives making sure they are comfortable, free of pain and surrounded by their loved ones. Without YOU, we cannot provide our many free services.
Register from 11:00am, start times from 12:00 Noon
‘Super Saturday’ Guinness Six Nations Games Schedule
- Scotland V’s Italy: 12:30pm kick off
- France V’s Wales: 14:45pm kick off
- Ireland V’s England: 17:00pm kick off
Rugby Ramble is a sponsored event where all funds raised by you will help local patients and families being cared for by St David’s Hospice Care.
We haven’t suggested a minimum target for year 1 as we are asking that you choose how you achieve this; either by raising sponsorship from family and friends, doing some fundraising (like a raffle at work), or simply making a donation on top of your entry yourself.
We are sure it will be easy to hit your target because once you register we’ll send you a whole pack of hints and tips to help you smash it. Here are just a few easy ways in which you can hit your target.
The easiest thing is to set up a just giving page here: https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/rugbyramble
Share this page with your friends, family and colleagues via email and social media, and watch the donations pour in.
Hold a small fundraising event, such as a raffle at work or a quiz at the pub. This is an easy way to raise money if you feel you can’t ask people for sponsorship (here are some fundraising tips to help you out too!)
You could even make a donation if that’s what you feel most comfortable doing.
Organise your own walk
If you would like to organise a walk to coincide with this event, please contact us to discuss
Hospice Care in your Community
Every pound raised from your Rugby Ramble sponsorship will help St David’s Hospice Care look after local people right here in your community.
- Rugby Ramble would not be possible without the support of our wonderful sponsors.
- If you would like your business to be associated with Rugby Ramble, please get in touch to find out how you can show your support.
- Contact us on or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01633 851051
- Whatsapp/text/call: 07870 682828
With thanks to our sponsors
We will be selling these t-shirts for the day, cut off date for ordering will be end of Feb
< Back to event list