Ride London 2023
- Event Type
- Bike Ride
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
Fundraising on 01633 851051 or email@example.com
A unique 100-mile course on traffic-free roads that will start and finish in central London and feature a loop of picturesque Essex countryside in between
- 100 mile bike ride
- Sunday May 28th 2023
- Make your Ride Count for St David’s Hospice Care
- Free entry to the ride although we ask each rider to raise £500 to help the work of St David’s Hospice Care.
- Receive a free St David’s Hospice Care cycling jersey
About St David’s Hospice Care
- St David’s Hospice Care is committed to providing bespoke, individual care for all our patients and their families, free of charge. We work alongside patients and hope to support them at the most difficult times of their lives. We aim to ensure that patients have choice about the care they receive whilst maintaining dignity throughout their journey is paramount to us.
- We supply a whole host of free services to ensure the best possible care is available, our website explains more at www.stdavidshospicecare.org
Ride for St Davids Hospice Care
If you miss out on securing a ballot place for the ride, get in touch with us to enquire about our charity places.
- Tel: 01633 851051
- Mob: 07870 682828
About Ride London
- The RideLondon-Essex 100 is a unique opportunity to ride 100 miles on traffic-free roads through the heart of London and neighbouring Essex. It will start and finish in the centre of the capital, with 60 miles of rolling roads through some of Essex’s most beautiful countryside and villages in between. The full route will be announced in early 2022.
- RideLondon was established by the Mayor of London in 2013 as a legacy event from the London 2012 Olympics, which saw Team GB dominate the medal table in cycling.Over the years, RideLondon has grown to feature a range of mass participation challenges for tens of thousands of riders of all ages and abilities, along with road races contested by the world’s best professional riders, broadcast live on the BBC.
- The first 10,000 places are available to all on a first-come, first-served basis – so if you want to guarantee your spot in the 100-mile challenge, you’d better be quick!!
- Once the first 10,000 entries are sold out, the remaining places will be available via a ballot, which will close at 17:00 on Friday 28 October 2022.
- If you’re unsuccessful in securing a ballot place then get in touch to see if we have a charity place available.