Rainbow Walk – Remember your loved one
- To be confirmed
- Event Type
- Rainbow Walk - Remember your loved one
Rainbow Remembrance Walk
Walk in memory of your loved ones on our new circular routes starting and finishing at one location.
- Saturday 9th October 2022
- 10:30am onwards
- To be confirmed.
Distance & Times
- To be confimed
- Adults £10.
- Child £7.50 (5-15yrs).
- Family £30 (2 adults and 2 children).
- Entry Fee to Include:
Exclusive event t-shirt, memory heart tribute
- We ask that you bring your own decorated pebble for the memory tree
- Your t-shirt and information pack will be sent to you in the post prior to the event.
- Wear your t-shirt proudly to raise awareness of the Hospice whether you are out pounding the streets on the route of your choice or taking part in person.
- We will enclose a memory heart tribute that can be pinned to the back of your t-shirt. These can be personalised by writing your own message or loved ones name(s).*
Memory heart tribute
- Prior to the event we will send you a memory heart tribute together with safety pins that you can take your time to decorate in memory of your loved one.
- We aim to make your day very special with a time to reflect and remember your loved ones at the memory tree. Bring and leave a pebble at the very special tree nestled alongside the river.
- Don’t forget to take photos and post to our social media pages, we would love to see what you have achieved and how you are remembering those close to you.
- To be confirmed
- Facebook @stdavids79
- Twitter @SDFHC
- Instagram @stdavids79
- There is no minimum sponsorship target.
- However, in these difficult and uncertain times, with almost all of our usual fundraising activity cancelled during the pandemic, we need your help more than ever.
- We encourage all walkers to raise additional sponsorship to support our nurses and clinical staff working exceptionally hard on the front line to continue our vital care.
Please use the link below to set up your JustGiving fundraising page. Alternatively, you can add a personal donation at checkout when you register below.
Online Fundraising Page
Click here to set up your personal page
- Dogs are welcome to join us (on a lead)
- Ask us for more information depending on the routes – firstname.lastname@example.org
We plan to host this event in person depending on government restrictions at the time, which we will only know closer to the day. Here are details of how we will make this event COVID safe:
- Staggered starts if necessary to ensure we do not encourage a mass group gathering. We will contact you closer to the day with your confirmed start time.
- You will need to adhere to government enforced social distancing measures.
- At this stage, we will not be accepting registrations on the day.
- We can take entries up to the week before but please remember that we have to order and prepare all pack elements which includes the t-shirts. Please register early to ensure a smooth event journey.
Routes details to be confirmed
< Back to sponsorship forms