National 3 Peaks – CANCELLED
- Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdon
- Event Type
- Hiking Challenge
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
Fundraising on 01633 851051 or email email@example.com
After careful consideration and in response to the ongoing COVID 19 virus situation, we have had to make the very difficult decision to cancel the National Three Peaks event, which was due to take place 18 – 20 Sep. 2020.
We feel that with the restrictions imposed throughout the current crisis it is the right thing to do.
This is an unprecedented situation and we apologise for any inconvenience caused, and we do hope to hold the event in 2021.
Thank you for your support. If you would like to make a donation in lieu of fundraising for this event, please visit our Just Giving appeal page here:
Have you got what it takes?
Conquer the 3 highest peaks in Scotland, England, and Wales in this fully supported EPIC challenge of physical and mental stamina to raise funds for St David’s Hospice Care.
- Scafell Pike, England 978M
- Ben Nevis, Scotland 1345M
- Snowdon, Wales 1085M
- Fri 09.50 AM – Meet at Chester Service Station
- Fri 17.30 PM – Arrive at Fort William with overnight Hostel Accommodation
- Sat 06.15 AM – Start Ascent at Ben Nevis
- Sat 17.15 PM – Start ascent at Scafell Pike
- Sat 23.15 PM –Depart Scafell Pike
- Sun 03.15 AM – Start ascent at Snowdon and finish 07/15 AM approx.
- Sun. Meet 07.45 AM approx. for Breakfast and transport back to Chester
- Drop off at Chester 12.30 PM approx.
- Transport provided from central point at Chester Service Station
- Hostel Accommodation at Fort William for 1 night with breakfast
- Breakfast at the finish in Snowdon
- Experienced Mountain Guides included
- Pre Event support from St David’s Fundraising Team
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01633 851051
- Initial enquiries closing date 09.00 AM 31/07/20
- Min. Age for participants is 18 y.o on the day of the event.
- An initial Entry Fee of £75.00 p.p. will be required upon registration, and remaining £270.00 to be paid before 10th July 2020 (non-refundable).
- Total entrance fee per person £345.00 (Self-funded), this is non-refundable.
- Minimum sponsorship per person £500.00 (Excluding entrance fee)
- Late Entries – anyone entering between 10th July – 31st July, will be required to pay the full entry fee of £345.00pp.
Call 01633 851051 to book your place on this epic adventure!
Download a sponsorship form at the top of this page or follow one of these links to create your personalised online fundraising page:
Thank you for supporting St David’s Hospice Care.< Back to sponsorship forms