National 3 Peaks
- Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdon
- Event Type
- Hiking Challenge
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
Fundraising on 01633 851051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you got what it takes?
Conquer the 3 highest peaks in Scotland, England, and Wales in this fully supported EPIC challenge of physical and mental stamina to raise funds for St David’s Hospice Care.
- Scafell Pike, England 978M
- Ben Nevis, Scotland 1345M
- Snowdon, Wales 1085M
- Fri 09.50 AM – Meet at Chester Service Station
- Fri 17.30 PM – Arrive at Fort William with overnight Hostel Accommodation
- Sat 06.15 AM – Start Ascent at Ben Nevis
- Sat 17.15 PM – Start ascent at Scafell Pike
- Sat 23.15 PM –Depart Scafell Pike
- Sun 03.15 AM – Start ascent at Snowdon and finish 07/15 AM approx.
- Sun. Meet 07.45 AM approx. for Breakfast and transport back to Chester
- Drop off at Chester 12.30 PM approx.
- Transport provided from central point at Chester Service Station
- Hostel Accommodation at Fort William for 1 night with breakfast
- Breakfast at the finish in Snowdon
- Experienced Mountain Guides included
- Pre Event support from St David’s Fundraising Team
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01633 851051
- Initial enquiries closing date 09.00 AM 31/07/20
- Min. Age for participants is 18 y.o on the day of the event.
- An initial Entry Fee of £75.00 p.p. will be required upon registration, and remaining £270.00 to be paid before 10th July 2020 (non-refundable).
- Total entrance fee per person £345.00 (Self-funded), this is non-refundable.
- Minimum sponsorship per person £500.00 (Excluding entrance fee)
- Late Entries – anyone entering between 10th July – 31st July, will be required to pay the full entry fee of £345.00pp.
Call 01633 851051 to book your place on this epic adventure!
Download a sponsorship form at the top of this page or follow one of these links to create your personalised online fundraising page:
Thank you for supporting St David’s Hospice Care.< Back to event list