Kolor Dash Cwmbran
- North & South Fields, Cwmbran
- Event Type
- Fun Run
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
PLEASE NOTE: Online registration for this event is now closed. However, we will still be accepting registration on the night. Just come along to Woodland Road Sports Ground from 5:45 pm on Friday 9th July 2021.
Raising funds for St David’s Hospice Care
About the Kolor Dash
We’re bringing our Kolor Dash to a BRAND NEW location and making it even more colourful than ever before!
The Kolor Dash is a fun 5k run, walk or jog around North and South Fields with the added touch of brightly coloured powder paint and entertainment provided by our different stations on the route.
- Powder paint
- Glitter (Biodegradable) for the first year ever!
- As well as having music along the way and at the start/finish line
Click to enlarge the route map:
- £10 for an adult
- £5 for a child
- £25 for a family ticket of 2 adults and up to 3 children.
- Entertainment throughout the event
- Registration opens at 17:45pm
- The run, jog or walk starts at 18:30pm with a staggered start
- It’s a circular route that starts and finishes outside at the rugby field at Woodland Road (The home of Croesyceiliog RFC) Address: Woodland Road, Croesyceiliog, Cwmbran, Torfaen, Postcode: NP44 2DZ
- Participants are encouraged to wear white t-shirts
- Multiple Powder paint throwing stations will be set up along the route, along with water, foam and biodegradable glitter
- All participants will receive an exclusive 2021 Kolor Dash medal
- Parking is provided at North Fields car park and surrounding area
Available to purchase on the day or via our online shop before hand.
- Powder paint
- Glow sticks
No problem if you want to bring your own – dress to impress
Rules and Safety Information
- Full details of the powder paint safety available on request
- Participants must take full responsibility for themselves for the duration of this event
- Protective eye-wear must be worn for the duration of the run/walk
- There is no minimum age restriction for this event, however, children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- The event is not a timed race, it is designed for fun
- We’re constantly reviewing all events in regards to coronaviruses as participants’ welfare is paramount. A thorough assessment will be conducted prior to the event.
Covid-19 Guidelines & Restrictions
- We will be operating this event under the latest Covid-19 guidance and restrictions
- The event will operate under a staggered start from 18:30pm onwards
- Social distancing will be in operation at the start/finish area
- Coloured paint will be pre-portioned at the various paint stations.
- Volunteer Marshals will be wearing face masks and gloves.
- Paint will only be thrown from a minimum distance of 2 meters or more
- Water will be available in small 330ml bottles for participants to help themselves
- At the finish line, medals and water will be available for participants to help themselves.
- After completion of the event, we ask that socially distancing still occurs and ask that groups do not gather
Is encouraged at:
North Fields Car Park
- E. email@example.com
- T. 01633 851051
Powder Paint Safety Information
You can download a copy of the safety information for the coloured powder paint below.
Please raise what you can. All funds are appreciated to help fund the free hospice services that St David’s provides locally.
The entry fee only helps to cover the event costs. By raising sponsorship or donating to St David’s Hospice Care you will be helping to provide care and support for our patients and their families helping them to make the most of the time they have left together.
Sponsorship forms are available to download at the top of this page or, alternatively, take the stress out of collecting sponsor money by setting up your own online fundraising page at just giving by following this link and searching up the right date and event.
Get updates and join in the conversation on social media:
This event is supported by our main Sponsor: Coleg Gwent
< Back to event list