- Tredegar Park, Newport (NP20 3AJ)
- Event Type
- Charity Fun Run
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
Fundraising on 01633 851051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get involved in the BRIGHTEST Kolor Dash in Wales and help raise funds for St David’s Hospice Care
About the Kolor Dash:
- There will be LIVE music and entertainment
- Registration opens at 10am
- The run (or walk!) starts at 11am
- It’s a circular route that starts and finishes at Tredegar Park, Newport
- Participants encouraged to wear white t-shirts
- Powder paint throwing stations will be set up along the route
- Sunglasses will be available to purchase on the day or you can wear your own
- All participants will receive an exclusive Kolor Dash snood (neck warmer) on finishing
Rules and Safety Information
- Full details of the powder paint safety is available on request
- Participants must take full responsibility for themselves for the duration of this event
- Protective eye-wear must be worn for the duration of the run/walk
- There is no minimum age restriction for this event, however children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- The event is not a timed race, it’s built for fun!
Entry is only £10 per adult and £5 per child (under 16). There’s also a discounted rate for ‘Family Entry’ of £25 that includes 2 Adults and up to 3 Children.
Alternatively, download and complete the registration form here:
Please raise what you can. All funds are appreciated to help fund the free hospice services that St David’s provides locally.
The entry fee only helps to cover the event costs. By raising sponsorship or donating to St David’s Hospice Care you will be helping to provide care and support for our patients and their families helping them to make the most of the time they have left together.
Sponsorship forms are available to download at the top of this page or, alternatively, take the stress out of collecting sponsor money by setting up your own online fundraising page by following these links:
Get updates and join in the conversation on social media:
This event is supported by:
< Back to sponsorship forms