- Tredegar Park, Newport (NP20 3AJ)
- Event Type
- Charity Fun Run
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
Fundraising on 01633 851051 or email email@example.com
Get involved in the BRIGHTEST Kolor Dash in Wales and help raise funds for St David’s Hospice Care
About the Kolor Dash
You can also look forward to
- Entertainment throughout the event
- Registration opens at 11am
- The run (or walk!) starts at 12pm
- It’s a circular route that starts and finishes at Tredegar Park, Newport
- Participants encouraged to wear white t-shirts
- Powder paint throwing stations will be set up along the route, along with water, foam and Biodegradable GLITTER!
- Sunglasses will be available to purchase on the day or you can wear your own
- All participants will receive an exclusive 2020 Kolor Dash Medal!
Rules and Safety Information
- Full details of the powder paint safety is available on request
- Participants must take full responsibility for themselves for the duration of this event
- Protective eye-wear must be worn for the duration of the run/walk
- There is no minimum age restriction for this event, however, children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- The event is not a timed race, it’s built for fun!
Powder Paint Safety Information
You can download a copy of the safety information for the coloured powder paint below.
It’s back and we are hoping even more colourful and special than ever before!
The Kolor Dash is a fun 5k run (or walk) around Tredegar Park with the added touch of being pelted with brightly coloured powder paint, foam, water AND Biodegradable glitter for the first year EVER! The Run will start at 12 noon and registration from 11am.
As well as having music along the way!
To register, it’s £10 for an adult and £5 for a child with a family ticket of 2 adults and up to 3 children at £25.
To find out more or to book your place follow the link to the St David’s Hospice Care website or call the fundraising team on 01633 851051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A big thank you to our sponsors: Western Power Distribution
Registration NOW OPEN!
Alternatively, call fundraising on 01633 851051
Please raise what you can. All funds are appreciated to help fund the free hospice services that St David’s provides locally.
The entry fee only helps to cover the event costs. By raising sponsorship or donating to St David’s Hospice Care you will be helping to provide care and support for our patients and their families helping them to make the most of the time they have left together.
Sponsorship forms are available to download at the top of this page or, alternatively, take the stress out of collecting sponsor money by setting up your own online fundraising page by following these links:
Get updates and join in the conversation on social media:
This event is supported by:
< Back to sponsorship forms