Gwent’s Got Talent
- Event Type
- Virtual Talent Show
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org by email or call 01633 851051
Do you have what it takes to impress our judges?
We are on the lookout for the best talent that Gwent has to offer.
- Is your singing on par with the greats?
- Can you make our judges laugh?
- Are your break dancing skills out of this world?
We want you to audition and if you impress our judges enough you could be in with a chance of winning one of 3 cash prizes but more importantly, take the spoils of being crowned!
- 1st Place – £500
- 2nd place – £200
- 3rd place – £100
All you have to do is make a video showcasing your amazing talent and send it to us before
Final judging will take place on the 16th October 2021 before the winners are announced. Instructions on how and where to submit your video will be supplied with the email confirmation upon entering. All entries must be submitted before Friday 8th October 2021.
All we are asking is a £10 donation per entry to help support the Hospice.
We ask that entries are no longer than 5 minutes in length.
All proceeds raised by this event will go towards the continued work of our nurses providing palliative care to patients and support for their loved ones at a very difficult time.
- South Wales Argus, Editor: Mr Gavin Thompson
- Western Power Distribution: Ms Karen Welch
- GLC, Mr Adam Hussain
- St David’s Hospice Care, CEO: Mrs Emma Saysell MBE
Terms and Conditions
Download a copy of the event terms and conditions here:
Thank you for your support.
- Facebook: @Stdavids79 (Also, facebook event)
- Twitter: SDFHC
- Instagram: Stdavids79
- Linked-In: St David’s Hospice Care
Western Power Distribution – Priority Service Register
- Western Power Distribution offers a free Priority Service Register (PSR) which patients and other people in the community can register to join for free. ‘Click here’ for more information
< Back to event list