Dalmatian Bike Ride Raffle
- The Priory, Caerleon
- Event Type
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
Fundraising on 01633 851051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dalmatian Bike Ride Raffle 2022
Buying a ticket isn’t just helping care for our patients and their families, it could mean you win a fantastic prize!
Tickets are just £2 each with all proceeds being used to help St David’s Hospice Care continue to provide vital free hospice services in our community.
Play today and you could be one of our winners on 11th June 2022
When you buy tickets online your lucky numbers are allocated and your stubs go straight into the draw. No need to do anything else. We will notify all winners of prizes won after the draw has taken place.
How buying tickets helps
St David’s cares for patients and their families who are suffering from cancer and other life threatening illnesses. Our care is provided free throughout Newport, Caerphilly, Monmouthshire, Torfaen and South & Mid Powys to those we need it. We have to raise £9 million every year with a small percentage of our funded being received by the NHS.
Donate in another way
If raffles aren’t your thing but you’d still like to support the riders and the work of St David’s Hospice Care, click below to make a one-off donation:
To make a donation visitor call 01633 851051
Terms and Conditions
- You must be 16 years or over to play or claim a prize.
- Closing date: 11th June 2022
- Draw date: 11th June 2022
- Responsible Person: Kris Broome.
- Promoter: St David’s Foundation Hospice Care, Blackett Avenue, Newport NP20 6NH Tel: 01633 851051.
- All prize winners will be notified automatically – no need to claim. Any late entries will be treated as donations.
- All proceeds to St David’s Hospice Care.
- Registered Charity No: 1010576
- Licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission. Licence No. 004874.
- Website: www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
- If you feel you have a problem with gambling contact the National Gambling Helpline 080 802 0133 or visit www.begambleaware.org