Appeal for funds – St David’s Hospice Care
- Event Type
- Fundraising Campaign
St David’s Hospice Care – Appeal
We are asking supporters to make a one-off donation or even better become a regular giver.
However you choose to support us, you will be making a huge difference to our patients and their families. All donations are greatly appreciated.
By supporting the work of St David’s Hospice Care you are making a positive difference to patients and their families all throughout Newport, Caerphilly, Monmouthshire, Torfaen and South & Mid Powys. Funds donated will help provide comprehensive palliative care to people facing life limiting illnesses whilst giving support to their families at a very difficult time.
St David’s Hospice Care, with your help, aims to ensure that patients have the choice to receive care at home, surrounded by friends and family.
Our services provided, funded by you.
- Clinical nurse specialists in palliative care
- Welfare rights advisors
- Unicorn – bereavement support for children
- Complementary therapy outreach clinics
- Family support team
- 15 room in-patient unit
- Hospice at Home nurses
- 4 day hospices
How you can help
- Donate via Just Giving: Leave a message of support or thanks here www.justgiving.com/campaign/celebrating-40-years
- Text 40years to 70500 to give £5
- Send a cheque made payable to St David’s Hospice Care, Blacket Avenue, Newport, NP20 6NH
Our Social Media
- Facebook Page here: www.facebook.com/stdavids79
- Twitter: @SDFHC
- Instagram: Stdavids79
- LinkedIn: St David’s Hospice Care
Our work by Video
Get in touch
- By email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01633 851051
Thank you in advance for your support and understanding.
Thank you so much from everyone at St David’s Hospice Care< Back to event list