Bereavement and Beyond Conference 2018 – “The Uniqueness of Grief”
- Parkway Hotel and Spa, Cwmbran Drive, Cwmbran, NP44 3UW
- Event Type
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
Eileen Hollowell or Gill Tanner on 01633 8510151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A unique opportunity for professionals who want to improve their ability to support people through change and loss.
The conference will take place on Thursday 13th September 2018 and run from 9.30am to 3pm at the Parkway Hotel & Spa, Cwmbran Drive, Cwmbran, NP44 3UW.
Tickets are £65 including refreshments and buffet lunch.
Guest speakers include:
- Erin Bolens, Poet and Performer
- Alf Smith, Bereavement Co-ordinator,St David’s Hospice Care: Grief – an Insight
- Elaine Robinson, Unicorn Service: Teenagers – the Forgotten Mourners
- Maxine Bennett, Music Therapist
Who is the conference suitable for?
Social Workers, Nurses, Voluntary, Health, Social Care and Housing Workers, Clergy, Counsellors, Health & Social Care Students, Teaching and Support staff in secondary, college and higher education, Youth Workers.
What will you gain by attending the conference?
- Greater awareness of the different issues surrounding death and loss
- Practical and creative ways of communicating with individuals about loss
- Opportunities to share best practices
- Build upon your existing skills and knowledge
There are limited places available.
Book online below.
Alternatively, call 01633 851051 or email email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you.< Back to event list