Shop Manager Maindee Newport
2 days per week (15 hours)
Salary – £14,040 (pro rata)
Our 36 charity shops play a vital role in generating income to fund our service.
We are seeking a Manager to work 2 days a week over 15 hpw who is energetic, enthusiastic, committed, highly driven and customer-focused for our shop in Maindee, Newport.
Your primary duties will include the sorting of donated stock, dealing with volunteers and customers, achieving targets for income and controlling shop outgoings whilst ensuring that the shop presents an image which will promote the work of St. David’s Hospice Care.
Key skills and personal attributes for this post are:
- excellent knowledge and experience in retail
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- good numeracy and an aptitude for figures and record keeping
- an ability to prioritise your workload effectively
- good people management skills
- the ability to work well with a wide range of people
Closing Date: Tuesday 16th January 2019
Apply using secure online form