Shop Manager High Street, Newport
4 days per week (30hours)
Our 36 charity shops play a vital role in generating income to fund our service.
We are seeking a Manager who is energetic, enthusiastic, committed, highly driven and customer-focused to work 4 days a week within our High Street, Newport shop.
Your primary duties will include the sorting of donated stock, dealing with volunteers and customers, achieving targets for income and controlling shop outgoings whilst ensuring that the shop presents an image which will promote the work of St. David’s Hospice Care.
Key skills and personal attributes for this post are:
- excellent knowledge and experience in retail
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- good numeracy and an aptitude for figures and record keeping
- an ability to prioritise your workload effectively
- good people management skills
- the ability to work well with a wide range of people
For an informal discussion please contact Jenny Channing
on 07976 754197
Or alternatively contact the HR Department on 01633 851051
Closing Date: Monday 23rd April 2018
Apply using secure online form