St David’s Hospice Care has teamed up with Just Giving and Virgin Money Giving so that you can create a secure online fundraising page that has a range of features to help you reach your fundraising target. Here’s a few reasons why creating an online fundraising page is a great way to raise sponsorship:
- Creating your fundraising page should only take 5 minutes — that’s it!
- Select the St David’s Hospice Care event you are doing or set one up for your own personal challenge.
- Take the stress out of collecting sponsorship.
- Tell the your friends and family your story and reach a wider audience by sharing the link to your page on social media.
To find out more or to get started click on the buttons below:
Your Fundraising Tool Kit
Just Giving and Virgin Money Giving have provide some great tools to help you with your fundraising!
Visit this Just Giving page to download some great fundraising ‘tools’, including posters, flyers, donation boxes and even bunting!:
You can also download an information flyer and some handy tips for fundraising from the helpful people at Virgin Money Giving here:
Your fundraising doesn’t have to be for a personal challenge or event. Did you know you can open a fundraising page for donations in memory of a loved one?
Create an ‘In Memoriam’ fundraising page for St David’s Hospice Care:
- Creating a page in memory of someone you love should only take around 5 minutes.
- Choose how long you’d like your page to take donations for.
- If you don’t have one already, register for a Justgiving account.
- Add the name of the person you are remembering to your fundraising page, give it a title (for example ‘In memory of Auntie Jill’) and a web address.
- You can add a photo too — we recommend that you do include a photo as it will encourage people to donate.
- Email the address of your page to friends and family who you think would like to donate in memory.
- Just Giving charges a small transaction fee on donations. Money is transferred automatically into St David’s bank account — you don’t have to do a thing.
If you would like any advice on your event or your fundraising then please feel free to get in touch with the St David’s Hospice Care Fundraising Department directly on 01633 851051. We will be happy to answer any questions and help with your fundraising.
Thank you for your support.