Transporter Bridge Abseil
- Transporter Bridge, Docks Way, Newport
- Event Type
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
Fundraising on 01633 851051 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We have now reached full capacity for this event. Apologies if you missed out this time. Please follows us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up-to-date with news and events.
Climb 278 steps
Abseil 178 Feet
Raise sponsorship for 1 great cause
The Newport Transporter Bridge abseil is back again in 2017!
Are you brave enough to ‘free-fall’ the 178 feet to the car park below? Dangle yourself from the edge of this historic landmark in this unique opportunity for only a £25.00 booking fee.
- Abseiling times start from 9:00am onwards (time slots allocated by us)
- Taking place on the Pill (West) side of the bridge
- Admire the fantastic views from the top as you catch your breath and steady your nerves
- There will be a photographer to capture your experience and photos will be available for a small charge
- We encourage participants to raise a minimum of £75.00 sponsorship to help the work of St David’s Hospice Care*
- Raise over £100.00 and receive a free t-shirt! (just bring your cash, cheque or fundraising page printout to registration).
- Make fundraising even easier by setting up a Just Giving page to share with your friends, family and colleagues on social media.
- Minimum age is 14 years (Parent/Guardian permission is required for anyone under 18 through signed registration form)
- Weight restrictions apply: Max weight is 120kg (18.8 stone) – Minimum weight is 20kg (3.15 stone)
No experience necessary as full tuition is provided by the qualified instructors.
Once you’ve registered, start fundraising on Just Giving or Virgin Money Giving. Follow the links to set up your online fundraising page:
*Please note: This is a closed (or bespoke) challenge which means to take part you must raise funds for St David’s Hospice Care – raising funds for another charity is not permitted at this event.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date with all our great events:
< Back to sponsorship forms