Taff Trail Bike Ride – With a Twist!
- Brecon to Newport
- Event Type
- Bike Ride
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
Fundraising on 01633 851051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Use your pedal power to raise funds for your local hospice.”
Cycle with us from the heart of Brecon, through heritage landscapes on the Taff Trail on virtually traffic-free routes to Bassaleg School via Caerphilly.
• This is not a Race!! (No road closures in place)
• Bicycle Helmets must be worn at all times during the event.
• Terrain is varied, and suitable for both road & mountain bikes
• The ride will have a rolling start between 8.30am – 9.30am from Brecon High School for 56 mile route, or between
11.30 – 12.00pm from Merthyr for the 28 mile route.
• Transport must be booked at the time of registration, places are limited (Bassaleg to Brecon ONLY)
• Transport not available for the 28 mile route to Merthyr.
• Transport collection point for Brecon will be at Bassaleg Comp. School, Newport at 7.30am.
• The route will be marshalled and refreshments will be available along the way.
• The bike ride is suitable for anyone of moderate to good levels of fitness.
• Cut-off time – 4.00pm – if cyclists are struggling to finish by this time, they will be collected by our recovery vehicle.
• Entry Fee: £30.00 with transport, £20.00 without transport (non refundable).
• Minimum sponsorship £60.00 per adult.
• We hope you will endeavour to raise as much sponsorship as possible to support our work in the local community.
• Teams are encouraged to take part.
• Minimum Age for the event is 14, anyone under 16 must be accompanies by a parent or guardian.
• If an individual is under 16 years of age, a parent must also sign the disclaimer/entry form.
• For further information or assistance please feel free to get in touch with Fundraising team.
Once you’re signed up, make sure you download a sponsorship form from the top of this page or create your own online fundraising page using the links below.
Stay in touch on social media. Join the conversation or share your photos on Facebook and Twitter and stay up-to-date on any event announcements:< Back to event list