Light Up a Life 2017
- Various Locations
- Event Type
- Light Up a Life
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
Fundraising on 01633 851051
“We never lose the ones we love,
For memory keeps them near –
Time dims the loss and lets love
Shine bright and sweet and clear.”
Light Up a Life is a series of special events that take place around the UK during November and December each year. The events are organised by hospices to help families and friends to come together to remember and celebrate the lives of loved ones.
Please see below and note what date the service will be in your preferred venue.
All services begin at 7 pm.
- Mon 4th Dec Llantarnam Abbey, Cwmbran* (Ticket only)
- Tue 5th Dec Abergavenny Methodist Church
- Tue 5th Dec St Hilda’s Church, Griffithstown
- Wed 6th Dec Caldicot Methodist Church
- Wed 6th Dec Llanyrafon Methodist Church, Cwmbran
- Thu 7th Dec Plough Chapel, Brecon
- Mon 11th Dec St Mary’s Church, Risca
- Tue 12th Dec St Martin’s Church, Caerphilly
- Wed 13th Dec St Basil’s Church, Bassaleg
- Thu 14th Dec Chepstow Methodist Church
*Due to the popularity of the service at Llantarnam Abbey attendance is by ticket only. Please call 01633 851051 to reserve your ticket/s.
Each service is an opportunity to celebrate the lives of your loved ones and give thanks for the memories you carry with you. Light a candle and remember how they illuminated your life.
These services can only take place with the generosity of the local churches and chapels and we are very grateful to their members for their support year on year.
Thanks to our online memory book you may add your loved one’s name and a message to be displayed. The names you add will also be read out at your chosen service. Click the below button to make your donation and pay tribute to those you’d like to be remembered.
Thank you for supporting St David’s Hospice Care.< Back to event list