- Tredegar Park, Newport (NP20 3AJ)
- Event Type
- Charity Fun Run
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
Fundraising on 01633 851051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get involved in the BRIGHTEST Kolor Dash in Wales and help raise funds for St David’s Hospice Care
About the Kolor Dash:
- There will be LIVE music and entertainment
- Registration opens at 10am
- The run (or walk!) starts at 11am
- It’s a circular route that starts and finishes at Tredegar Park, Newport
- Participants encouraged to wear white t-shirts
- Powder paint throwing stations will be set up along the route
- Sunglasses will be available to purchase on the day or you can wear your own
- Join us for ‘Picnic in the Park’ after the run between 1pm and 3pm
Rules and Safety Information
- Full details of the powder paint safety is available on request.
- Participants must take full responsibility for themselves for the duration of this event.
- Protective eye-wear must be worn for the duration of the run/walk.
- There is no minimum age restriction for this event, however children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- The event is not a timed race, it’s built for fun!
Entry is only £15 per adult and £10 per child (under 16).
There is also a deal on family entry that is £35 based on two adults and two children (under 16). To take advantage of this offer, please call 01633 851051.
Alternatively, download and complete the booking form:
All we ask is that each participant aims to raise £50 in sponsorship or make an equivalent donation upon registration. Under 16s please aim to raise £20 in sponsorship.
Your entry fee only helps to cover our event costs. By raising sponsorship or donating to St David’s Hospice Care you will be helping to provide care and support for our patients and their families helping them make the most of the time they have left together.
Sponsorship forms are available to download at the top of this page or, alternatively, take the stress out of collecting sponsor money by setting up your own online fundraising page by following these links:
Get updates and join in the conversation on social media:
This event is supported by:
< Back to sponsorship forms