Halloween Severn Bridge Walk
- Severn Bridge
- Event Type
- Sponsored Walk
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
Fundraising on 01633 851051 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for a spooky 5 mile walk to blow away the cobwebs and give you another chance to wear those Halloween costumes. We will be crossing the iconic Severn Bridge and you can expect fun, laughter and treats. Fancy dress is encouraged for this event to get you into the spirit of the ‘Halloween’ theme.
- The walk is suitable for all levels of fitness and can be taken at your own pace.
- The walk will begin at 10am from Chepstow Ford (NP16 5UH)
- The route is around 5 miles long (to the services and back) and take around 1 hr 30 mins to complete.
- A signed disclaimer must be provided for anyone under 18 years of age.
- All participants will be awarded an event medal at the finish and welcomed back with a hot chocolate.
- The suggested sponsorship amount that participants are requested to raise is £30 for adults and £15 for children. If you could raise this amount we would be extremely grateful and it will ensure that St David’s Hospice Care can continue to provide free palliative care in the community.
The entry fees for this event are as follows:
- Adults – £10
- Children – £5
- Family Ticket (2 adults and 2 children under 12) – £25
(Please note: We regret that entry fees are non-refundable)
You can sign up (or sign up a friend/relative) online by clicking the below button:
If you wish to register for the Family Entry deal (2 Adults, 2 Children under 12) or would like to register a large group in one go, please give us a call on 01633 851051.
Alternatively, download and complete a registration form then send it in to us with your entry fee:
If you have any queries or require any further information please feel free to get in touch by giving us a call on 01633 851051 or by emailing email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you!< Back to event list