Glow Relay – Cancelled
- Tredegar Park, Newport
- Event Type
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
Christopher Slight 01633 851048
It is with deep regret that we have to inform you that we are having to cancel the ‘Glow Run Relay’ scheduled to take place on Saturday 20th May. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this will cause you and welcome any feedback in order that we learn for future events. We pride ourselves on well organised, well attended events which in return provide vital funds which help provide our free hospice services locally for our patients and their families. This was a ‘new’ event concept but it simply has not caught the imagination locally and so we have to take this difficult choice before we proceed any further with suppliers etc.
This is not a decision we have taken lightly but it’s simply due to a lack of numbers at this stage.
RUN, REST, REPEAT
Get involved with the brightest night relay in Wales and help raise funds for a great cause.
- Registration opens at 6pm.
- Relay starts at 7pm, Saturday 20th May – Tredegar Park, Newport.
- Relay finishes at 7am, Sunday 21st May – Tredegar Park Newport.
- We ask that each participant raise a minimum of £75 sponsorship.
- Awards for best dressed runner as well as the most laps completed as Solo Runner, Pairs or Team.
- The event is suitable for both the serious runners and those that just want a challenge.
- Please note that your entry fee only helps to cover our event costs. By raising sponsorship or donating to St David’s Hospice Care you will be helping to provide care and support for our patients and their families, helping them to make the most of the time they have left together.
Rules & Regulations:
- Participants must take full responsibility for themselves for the duration of this event.
- Participants MUST wear headtorches whilst out on the course
- The minimum age for this event is 16 years.
- If running as a pair or team, only one member of the team can be on the route at a time.
- Enter as a Solo Runner, Pair or Team.
- Entry fee is £25 per participant.