Charity Golf Day – Celtic Manor
- Celtic Manor Resport, Coldra Woods, Caerleon, Newport NP18 1HQ
- Event Type
- Charity Golf Day
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
Roger by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This event has been moved to Thursday 5th October 2017 and will now be played on The Ryder Cup, 2010 course.
Roger Gambarini’s fantastic annual charity golf day in support of St David’s Hospice Care, is back again in 2017. This well loved event is in it’s 27th year and has raised an amazing £287,500 to date.
- Breakfast with a difference served from 10:15am
- Prize raffle
- Shotgun start from 12.15pm
- Golf Reception at the Ryder Cup 2010 Clubhouse
- Drinks on the patio after the golf
- Evening meal served at 6:45pm
- Prize giving and guest speaker Owen Money after dinner
- Gentlemen are requested to wear a jacket to dinner
The cost per team, inclusive of dinner for four will be £495.00. Partners and additional guests are encouraged to join for dinner at an additional £35 per person.
Proceeds from this event will go towards the continued work of St David’s Hospice Care. Here’s what Roger has to say:
“I know we all have many calls made upon us to support so many deserving causes but hopefully, like me, you appreciate the fantastic work the Hospice movement does to ease the burden of cancer and we hope you are able to support what we believe will be another special day.” Roger Gambarini
To enter your team please download and complete a booking form:
Alternatively, for bookings or more information please call:
01633 851058 or 02920 330 330
There are sponsorship opportunities available. To view how you can support this event please download a copy of the sponsorship form here:
This event is organised by:< Back to event list