Bereavement and Beyond Conference 2017
- Parkway Hotel & Spa, Cwmbran Drive, Cwmbran, NP44 3UW
- Event Type
- Health and Social Care Conference
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
The Unicorn Project 01633 851051 or email UnicornProject@stdavidshospicecare.org
Time’s running out to book your place!
There are limited spaces left for this event but it’s not too late! Secure your place by calling:
The Challenges Children and Young People Face
A conference for health, social care and education workers who want to improve their ability to support children and young people through change and loss.
Date: 22nd March 2017
Time: 9.30am to 3pm
Tickets: £65 including refreshments and buffet lunch
Guest speakers include:
- Professor Allan Kellerhear, 50th Anniversary Professor (End of Life Care) University of Bradford
- Suzie Phillips, Clinical Services Development Lead at Winston’s Wish
- Elaine Robinson, Unicorn Service
- Maria Cook, Assistant Headteacher
This is a conference for:
Teaching and Support Staff in Schools, Youth Workers, Clergy, Social Workers, Nursery Nurses, Foster Carers, Voluntary Agencies, Other Health Care Professionals, Counselling, Health & Social Care Students.
What you can gain by attending the conferences:
- Greater awareness of the needs of children who are experiencing loss
- Practical and creative ways of communicating with children about loss
- Opportunities to share best practices
- Build upon your existing skills and knowledge
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE.
Share ideas and experiences to support children, through bereavement and beyond.
We look forward to welcoming you.< Back to event list