5-4-3-2-1 Cymru Cycle Challenge
- France (St Malo, Mont Saint Michel, Saint Lo, Cherbourg)
- Event Type
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
Hayley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Charity Cycle Challenge 2018
Are you up for the Challenge? 54321 Cymru is a 200 mile charity cycle ride in Europe that will be taking place from Friday 25th May to Tuesday 29th May 2018. In previous years this event has been described as a ‘laugh a minute’ trip by those who took part. It truly is a great experience for any keen cyclist. Here’s a brief itinerary so that you know what to expect:
- Portsmouth – St Malo – Mont Saint Michel – Saint Lo – Cherbourg
- There will be 3 days of cycling (Saturday, Sunday and Monday) totaling a maximum of 200 miles for the trip.
- Cyclists are free to support any charity they choose (although we would prefer it if you chose St David’s Hospice Care!)
The entry fee is £550 (£100 non-refundable deposit required at time of booking) with minimum sponsorship of £500. Whitehead Building Services and Tiny Rebel will then kindly be match funding the minimum fundraising amount.
Your entry fee includes:
- Transportation of bikes from Cardiff to our start point & back to Cardiff when the challenge is complete.
- Travel from Cardiff to Portsmouth.
- Ferry crossing from Portsmouth to St Malo.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- Breakfast each morning, snacks, lunch & refreshments during the cycle days, & evening meals.
- Luxury coach travel to Cardiff following the cycle, including ferry crossing.
- Medical & mechanical assistance during the trip.
- Experienced cycle guides.
In the first instance please contact Hayley Morton on email@example.com. You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to answer any queries about the event that you may have.
Follow the event on Twitter to keep up to date with all the news and information – @54321cymru
If you’d like to see how much fun was had on previous 5-4-3-2-1 Charity Cycle Challenges then here’s some slideshows:
Please download and print the sponsorship form that is available at the top of this page.
Alternatively, set up a Just Giving or Virgin Money Giving page to increase your reach and take the hassle out of collecting the cash. Click on the links below to begin.
We’d really appreciate it if you would raise sponsorship for the continued work of St David’s Hospice Care. We’re here to help you en every step of your fundraising journey.
The 54321 Cymru Cycle Challenge is supported by:< Back to event list