5-4-3-2-1 Cymru Cycle Challenge
- Event Type
For Tickets or more information, please contact:
Hayley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Charity Cycle Challenge 2016
Are you up for the Challenge? 54321 Cymru is a 180 mile charity cycle ride in Europe that takes place over 3 days (Friday the 27th May – Tuesday 31st May 2016). In previous years this event has been described as a ‘laugh a minute’ trip by those who took part. It truly is a great experience for any keen cyclist.
The entry fee is £550 (£100 non-refundable deposit required at time of booking) with minimum sponsorship of £450.
Your entry fee INCLUDES:
- Transportation of bikes from Cardiff to our start point in Dover & back to Cardiff when the challenge is complete.
- Travel from Cardiff to Dover by luxury coach.
- Ferry crossing from Dover to Dunkirk.
- 4 nights accommodation.
- Breakfast each morning, snacks, lunch & refreshments during the cycle days, & evening meals.
- Luxury coach travel to Cardiff following the cycle, including ferry crossing.
- Medical & mechanical assistance during the trip.
- Experienced cycle guides.
For more information:
Please take a look at this information pack: Information Pack for Potential Riders 2016
In the first instance please contact Hayley Morton on email@example.com. You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to answer any queries about the event that you may have.
Follow the event on Twitter to keep up to date with all the news and information – @54321cymru
Please note: Priority for booking places is given to the 2015 participants. After September 1st 2015 registration is opened up to everyone but please feel free to register your interest beforehand.
For information on how to set up your BT MyDonate page to start fundraising for St David’s Hospice Care and For Luca then download this guide: How to set up a My Donate page
If you’d like to see how much fun was had on previous 5-4-3-2-1 Charity Cycle Challenges then here’s some slideshows:
Take a look at the St David’s Hospice Care Facebook event page to get updates and be a part of the hype in the lead up to the event: 5-4-3-2-1 Charity Cycle Challenge
This event raises vital funds for:< Back to event list